Tuesday 30 June 2015

Morning Skincare Routine


Last week I wrote about my daily nighttime skincare routine and thought I'd do my morning routine to finish it off. I do love a good skincare product and I'm always on the hunt for the next best thing to give you that perfect glowing skin. I don't think that will ever happen but there's always hope isn't there?! My morning routine is quite similar to my nighttime routine, with two holy grail products that I use both day and night because I just find them bloomin marvellous. I'm so glad I've gotten into a routine because my skin has benefited so much and as well as this I'm trying to drink more water which I've noticed has made a big difference to my skin.

Step 1: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Oh Liz Earle, you beauty. Every blogger and their grandmother's dog has this product and I totally understand why. Like I said in my nighttime skincare routine, I've started taking care of my skin more meaning that I've created a routine to use day and night and I've really noticed a difference. I have been wanting to try this product for so long now and I was going to go and buy it when my mam popped up and said she had one which she never uses. Not going to lie I got a little bit excited. Is it weird getting excited over a cleanser? I've been using it every morning for a few weeks now and my skin is so clear, bright and soft that I don't think I could go without. I apply it to dry skin and have only recently started using the facial cleansing pad from Primark which has tiny bristles to help cleanse and exfoliate the skin. Then with a muslin cloth, I was off the cleanser with warm water. Oh I bloody love this product (pardon my French).

Step 2: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

This product is a no brainer, I raved about this in my nighttime skincare routine because it is PERFECTION. I use this morning and night after my cleanser to make sure any excess make up or dirt is off my face and to generally cleanse and brighten my skin. I love this product because it isn't irritable to the skin, especially the eyes. I hate using make up remover that irritates my eyes because I prefer to not go out with with bloodshot eyes that make me look like a crazy person. BUY THIS PRODUCT!


Step 3: Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream For Normal To Combination Skin
I do love Nivea products and in the past few months I've been really enjoying using them. They're affordable and give amazing results. I wanted a light moisturiser that I could apply for the daytime and inn particular, I wanted a moisturiser that contained SPF as especially since it is coming up to summer, this would be a really important factor. So, to start with, for £3.99 this product didn't exactly break my bank balance (bonus) and plus, it contains SPF 15. What a beauty of a product you have made Nivea, ticks all the boxes for me. As well as this, it is quite a light moisturiser making it quick to dry and helps to apply and set my make up really well. I use the normal to combination skin type as I have pretty normal skin with the odd breakout (which I am extremely grateful about!!) The bottle is only small but you don't need a lot of product on your face making the moisturiser last a long time.


Step 4: Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll-On
Again, I could not rave about this product enough. I use this in both my morning and nighttime skincare routines as I've just found that it has completely improved my under eye circles. As I mentioned in my nighttime skincare routine, I tend to suffer from dark circles under my eyes, especially when I first wake up, which is a bloomin nightmare. But, ever since using this roll-on gel they've suddenly (almost) disappeared! I don't tend to rub this in when I apply it, I just leave it to dry as I feel like this is the best way to use it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers with dark circles and puffiness as it cools the eye area as well as moisturising it and as it contains cucumber extract it soothes the under eye area.

What's in your morning skincare routine? Let me know any skincare recommendations.

Charlotte xxx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig