Thursday 5 March 2015

What's in my Travel Make Up Bag?



Since I live away from home for my university, I tend to travel home often and so I've formed a travel make up bag to show you all what I usually take with me. When it comes to packing a make up, I'm a sucker for overpacking. To be honest, this doesn't just happen with my make up but with everything else for that matter. Any tips on how to not overpack?!?! Anyway, I usually have to separate my make up into two separate bags as everything just overflows and I always struggle to zip up the bag. I've been having this problem for a while until I recently found this 'I need make up' make up bag from Primark for only £3! £3!!! I also find the slogan quite funny...or maybe that's just me being easily amused by the smallest things...

I love how big this bag is as it fits everything I need in and creates less of a struggle to zip up. Go me! I've been trying to solve my overpacking syndrome by talking to myself and thinking about what I really need. I mean, I might need options!! The bag is made out of an easily washable material, perfect if you end up getting make up marks all over. This bag is the perfect size for fitting everything in meaning I don't have to pack two make up bags! I think I have a problem.

Face


Primer - Benefit 'Porefessional'
Foundation - Bourjouis Healthy Mix Foundation (Shade: 52 Vanille)
ConcealerBenefit 'Erase Paste' (Shade: 01 Fair) and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Powder - Seventeen Stay Time Pressed Powder
BronzerBenefit 'Hoola'
Blush - MAC 'At Dusk' and Benefit 'Rockateur'
Highlighter - MAC Soft and Gentle and Benefit 'Watt's Up'

Eyes


Primer - The testers that come with the Urban decay Naked 3 palette (lol that sounded professional but you know what I mean)
Eyeliner - Topshop Magic Liner
Mascara - Benefit 'They're Real' and Maybelline Lash Sensational
False Eyelashes (if I'm feeling fancy) - Tanya Burr Individual Eyelashes

Lips (Note: it was very difficult to only pack a small amount)


MAC Creme Cup
MAC Honeylove 
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss - Afternoon Tea
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - In Love With Ginger
MAC Russian Red
Rimmel Kate Moss - 107

Tools


Real Techniques - Buffing Brush, Powder Brush, Contour Brush and Base Shadow Brush
Ebay Brushes - Buffing brush for concealer and eyeshadow brush
No7 - Powder/blush brush and eyeshadow blending brush
Urban Decay (Naked 1 ) eyeshadow brush
MAC 217 blending brush
Primark eyelash curlers

So there is my travel make up bag. This is good for me, this is not overpacking (although some of you may think differently). I do tend to take loads of lip products, it just depends on how I'm feeling, am I in a bright pink mood or is it a dark red kinda day?

What's in your travel make up bag?

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig