Sunday 8 March 2015

For those impatient nail dryers...Barry M's Speedy Nail Paint in Kiss Me Quick







I'm the worst person when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry. I'm so impatient and end up smudging them within ten minutes of painting them. Some nail varnishes that I own do dry quickly but still feel soft (if you get me) and smudge even if I scratch my face. so, when I saw that Barry M had released their new speedy nail paints for Spring, I had to try them out. I went into Superdrug the other day and found them on the Barry M stand so I tried a few colours to see what one I wanted to test first and so I chose to buy the shade 'Kiss Me Quick', a baby pink pastel colour perfect for Spring!

The whole 'Speedy Quick Dry' title really drew me in. I thought this could solve all of my problems. My biggest wish in life was fulfilled! Okay, that's a bit of an over exaggeration but for an impatient nail dryer (if that's a thing) like me, this means a hell of a lot. I didn't know whether to believe it however, as some nail polishes draw you in to a title like that and then let you down by smudging straight after because you think your nails are dry. But this sticks by its word! The nail polish does dry within about a minute or so, making it a lot easier to apply more than one coat within a short space of time! The brush is also a flat top brush which I bloomin LOVE. Praise the Lord for flat top brushes! The only problem I have however, is that some of the hairs stick out a little bit which sometimes leaves a mark on my nails but overall this brush makes painting my nails much easier.

The colour is exactly the colour I've been looking for. I've been looking for the perfect baby pink for ages and every nail polish I try just hasn't fitted my requirements. Do you ever have this problem?? I have colours of a similar shade and people will probably think, Charlotte what the flip are you talking about you have about 20 shades of pink staring right at you. But no. This pink is the exact shade of pink I've been wanting in my collection! I usually apply two coats however, I realised with this nail varnish that it needed three to make it look extra opaque. Plus, this is mainly because I was doing a lot of chores the day after I had painted my nails, they had chipped slightly so I applied an extra coat and they lasted for a good 5 days, which I'm telling you is good for me!!  

I was really impressed with this nail varnish and I definitely want to buy more from the range as the colour selection is amazing! They cost £3.99 and you can buy them from any drugstore or supermarket. Barry M is one of my favourite nail brands and it is so affordable and easy to buy that I would highly recommend trying any from this range or any of their other nail polishes for that matter!

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig