Friday 29 August 2014

That Birthday Outfit Post

Playsuit: Forever 21

 Bag: Primark




As I mentioned in my life update post, I turned 18 on Tuesday and honestly, it's the best feeling ever! Being an August baby has its downsides, especially when everyone is turning 18 and you're just sitting in the house with your cup of tea, depressed looking at photos...okay it wasn't always like that but I thought I'd just make it a bit dramatic (bad move Charl.) ANYWAY, sorry about the lack of photos of my actual outfit but I thought I'd include some from the night of my birthday party and night out, the day after my birthday. I had the BEST night with the BEST group of people and wish I could relive it! 

I decided to wear a playsuit which I bought in Dubai from Forever 21 with a taupe clutch bag from Primark and taupe boot heels to match (which I stupidly didn't wear in the photo). I received a Daniel Wellington watch from my family for my 18th so I decided to wear that too. 

It was so nice to have such an amazing group of friends to celebrate my birthday with and nights like that make me realise how much I'm going to miss everyone when we all go to uni! I had an unreal birthday and couldn't be any more grateful!

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig