Thursday 3 July 2014

L'Oreal 'Miss Manga Mega Volume' Mascara || Review






Hi everyone!

I've realised I've never reviewed a mascara before and for me, mascara is an everyday essential. I've been attached to my beloved Maybelline 'The Falsies' and Benefit's 'They're Real' for too long now that I thought I'd have to try something new. Around the blogosphere, the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume mascara has had it's fair share of opinions. There's been a mixed bunch of thoughts on this product so I thought I'd give it a go and see how I feel.

First of all, I love the packaging. I think the way they've created the product with the pink and black together really attract me to the mascara as well as shape of the bottle. I know, that sounds weird, but packaging is a big thing for me! The brush is different to any other mascara I've tried. It doesn't really have a clear shape. From what I can describe, it goes in a triangle shape but rather than being straight, it has lumps throughout, which helps to create the 'Miss Manga' look.

I find that the mascara gives my lashes a lot of volume which I love! However, it doesn't make my lashes look thicker, which isn't necessarily a problem for me as I have naturally thick lashes. In my opinion, I'd prefer to add length to my lashes which this mascara does perfectly. It separates my lashes and doesn't clump. I use it on both top and bottom lashes and I find that it doesn't smudge or rub off through the day and is actually quite long lasting.

Let me know what you think of this mascara! Have you tried it yet?

Charlotte xxx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig