Friday 18 July 2014

A Graduation Outfit || Fashion


Dress: River Island - £30



Sandals: Accessorize (bought last year)
Nail Polish: 'Don't Be Shy' - Rimmel's Rita Ora Collection


Necklace: Wallis (Mam's necklace)


Hello Everyone!

So I thought I'd do a small outfit post from this week when I attended my brother's graduation in Cardiff. We travelled down to Bristol on Tuesday and then woke up bright and early (which is always so much fun) and drove over to Cardiff the next morning. The day was amazing and although the morning weather was grey and miserable it soon brightened up and made the day even better. 

My brother, Matthew, graduated from Cardiff University with a 2:1 in English Language and as a family we couldn't be more proud. Seeing him in his gown made him look so grown up and it was crazy to see how fast the past three years have gone.






The day as a whole was special and so much fun (with a shoutout to whoever put on the reception lunch, the food was fabulous.) However, we were knackered by the end of it and I couldn't wait for my bed! 

Well done Matthew!

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig