Wednesday 16 April 2014

Primarks 'Zara Office City Bag' Dupe || Fashion






Finding the right bag is always an important part of a girls life. You have to take into consideration the colour, size, price, where you can put your make up...and so it's a pretty significant task. It's always a good feeling when you buy a new bag, especially when packing it with all your things, and a lot better when you get it at a brilliant price. This little beauty is from Primark and cost me £12! It's an amazing dupe for the Zara Office City bag and since I was originally wanting the Zara version I was so happy to find this in my local Primark.

The colour is simple: black. It goes with everything and so I thought it would make a staple item in my wardrobe. It has gold metal detailing with two zips on the inside. It's such a handy bag as it has three compartments, two zipped and one button closed. This is great storage and perfect for carrying much of my rubbish around. It also has a mini zipped compartment on the inside as well as two phone holders. It's a handy little thing! There are two handles as well as a long strap, perfect for me as I love to swap around the way I carry my bag. However, I do think that the smaller handles are a bit too narrow to the main body of the bag, as I prefer to have a wider distance to fit my arm through. It carries a fair bit of stuff and I'm so glad I found it!

If you're looking for a new bag and don't want to spend a great amount of money, head to Primark to have a look because they do great dupes of higher priced brands. I'm glad I didn't buy the Zara Office City bag otherwise I would've kicked myself knowing that this was available. The material is sturdy but I will see how long it last, I've had quite a good history with Primark bags so hopefully this one should live up to my expectations!

Hope you all have a lovely day!
Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig