Sunday 16 February 2014

Maybelline Brow Drama || Review





I have a confession. When it comes to my eyebrows, I don't really do much to them. My eyebrows are already quite thick and dark so I feel that if I fill them in anymore they'll look like slugs glued to my face, and nobody likes that look. To keep them in shape, I get them waxed once every three or so weeks because I can't handle having stray hairs. I usually use a clear brow gel to keep the hairs into place and that's it. But then I discovered Maybelline's brow drama...

This product not only tames my brows but adds a slight bit of colour and dimension to them, creating a fuller brow but not too overdone. I chose the colour medium brown as I thought this was a similar colour to my natural brows but not too dark to make them look overpowering. The applicator is perfect for creating a natural brow shape which is great and I don't have to worry about taking extra brushes when I'm travelling. It is much easier than filling them in and helps particularly when in a rush! It leaves a slight crispiness to your brows which I don't really like but not as much as other brow gels I've used in the past.

It only costs £4.99 which I think is an absolute bargain! You can buy it at any drugstore and for those who are girls like me and don't really fancy filling in their eyebrows then this is your baby!

Charlotte xxx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig