Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years Wishlist: 2014.



Happy New Year everybody!

Can you believe that it is 2014? Where did last year even go?! I feel like it was only yesterday, oh wait...

When people go into the new year they always say 'new year new me'. But that's not really true is it. Many people make a list of resolutions but never keep them. Well, I know I don't, but if you're one of the few that do, please comment because I really need tips on how to do it! So, instead of making a list of 'resolutions', I thought I'd do a New Year wishlist. Many of you are probably thinking it's the same thing but in my head, it's totally different. I want to TRY and fulfill this list and if I don't then I'll be pretty annoyed at myself. But, hey ho, let's see what happens!

1. Be more positive.
Throughout 2013, I never really had self-belief, particularly when it came to school. I never thought I'd do well or never really had any future aspirations apart from hopefully getting good enough grades to get me into university. After a pretty rubbish time over my AS level results, I went into year 13 trying my hardest but still felt like I wasn't going anywhere. I doubted myself a lot and I thought this year I have to change that. I don't want to think of the negative side to everything and more the positive aspects. If something goes wrong then so what, I'll try it again. I don't want to be a person who thinks about the bad things and the outcomes of everything. So this year I'm going to not think about things too much and live everyday as it is (oh how cliché).

2. Get into a good skincare routine.
I say this to myself all the time. I always start to get into a skincare routine where I exfoliate, cleanse and moisturise, and it lasts for about 4 days then I'm always too tired to do it on a nighttime and have too little time to do it on a morning before school. I really want to have nicer looking skin and so to coincide with this I'm also going to drink more water. Let's see how it turns out!

3. Push myself and try new things.
I want to build my confidence more and since this is my last year at school and so I'll be going off to do my own thing, I want to try new things. I want to push myself out of my comfort zone and try new things that I would never think about trying before.

4. Read more books.
This is a bit of a random one but I really want to read more books. The only time I read them is when I'm on holiday because I have more time. At the moment, I literally have no time to sit down and start reading a book. Even if I try, I read one chapter and never pick it up again. I NEED to do this!

5. Blog more.
This is my major wish on my 2014 wishlist. I love blogging, but like I've said, I never have time. I want to advance my blog and write posts regularly so I'm going organise my time more and make sure that I post at least ONCE a week. If I don't then I'll have to do some sort of forfeit! I always make a list of blog posts but never get round to writing them so this year, I'm actually going to finish a list for once!

I really hope I actually fulfill this list because I do really want to make these changes. I never say 'oh I'm going to join a gym and eat more healthily' because let's face it, that is never going to happen in my world. I can't even run up the stairs without getting out of breath never mind an hour workout. So, let's just stick with these ey?

I hope you all have an amazing 2014 and a happy new year once again! Let me know what your resolutions/wishlists for 2014 in the comments below!

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig