Thursday 3 January 2013

MAC 'Vegas Volt'





Hello!

This is the first post I've done using my new DSLR camera I got for Christmas. I'm not a professional photographer and I'm still getting used to it so bear with me!

I love MAC lipsticks and I've realised I've started to create a little collection. I have a feeling I'm going to be a MAC lipstick hoarder or something! But anyway, I love everything about them and the colours are amazing. I bought Vegas Volt, which is a bright red, sort of coral colour. I have to admit, I've never been a 'red lipstick girl', I'm more into the pink and nude colours. I used to think red was such a daring colour and I thought I would never pull it off. To be honest, since I bought this lipstick I've been getting used to having red on my lips and it's not as scary as I thought!

Okay, onto the details! Vegas Volt is part of the amplified collection and it does exactly that! The colour is so strong that it really does make your lips look amplified. It is such a bold colour and is great for nights out and making a statement look! The lipstick applies so smoothly and feels very moisturising. This is a good thing as I find with some lipsticks don't have a nice smooth texture and when they dry it doesn't feel great on the lips; it feels quite rough. This lipstick does exactly the opposite. My favourite thing about MAC lipsticks is how long lasting they are. Usually when I wear lipsticks they fade so quickly, however, with this lipstick, no matter what I do it stays on all day which is perfect! At a price of £14.00, it is so worth it!

So, maybe I am becoming a 'red lipstick girl.' I've fallen in love with this lipstick and have been wearing it a lot lately.

Have you tried Vegas Volt? What do you think? What other MAC lipsticks do you love? Let me know!

Charlotte xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig